Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ben Hogan's Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals for Golf

This is actually the second time reading Ben Hogan's Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf, having read it once before after receiving it as a gift from my father. As an avid golfer, he thought it might provide some tips to improve my game, which is mostly miserable.

I picked the book up again due to a golf outting I have coming up at the end of this week.Typically, this is not the sort of thing for which I would actively or readily volunteer. However, it is part of a wedding weekend and I chose to focus on my golf game so as not to be an embarrassment. The book actually proved to be rather useful. My performance at the driving range has increased significantly in the past week I have been reading the book. The tips are practical, useful, and well-illustrated. It goes to show you can read your way to a better golf game.

Ben Hogan's Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf

No comments:

Post a Comment